Serves 4. Bag it:
– Pop 4 chicken breasts (approx. 500 g) in the bag, add your spice, fold the open edge of the bag twice and crease well.
– Give it a gentle shake to spread the spice.
– Preheat your oven to 210°C (fan assisted 190°C).
– Place the bag lying flat on a baking tray with the seams downwards and place on the bottom rack of the oven.
– Cook for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
– When the buzzer goes, open the bag, coat the chicken in the juices and serve. Enjoy!
Get adventurous with any type of chicken, meat, fish or veggies – it’s in your hands! Cooking times will vary. Use all contents immediately once opened.
Made in South Africa, Shared with Love