Wild Side Gourmet Norwegian Salmon Burger (2pc, 4oz each) with Spinach & Feta (8oz total)
Sustainably sourced from aquaculture resources. Country of Origin: USA
25 in stock
Wild Side (Afritex Group) operate fishing operations in Mozambique and Mauritius. The group recognises the need to protect and preserve the marine resources of our oceans in order to ensure the success of future generations by implementing sustainable fishing practices across our entire organisation.
Environmental sustainability is of utmost importance to the group and as who practice the following sustainable fishing techniques:
• Prohibit the use of wire leaders or shark lines;
• Avoid hot spots (i.e. areas where sharks are commonly caught in large
• Set Longline gear in deeper waters;
• Move fishing locations when shark interaction rates are high;
• Reduce soak times;
• Set gear at night so as to avoid the risk to birds in conjunction with line setters
in order to set the lines deeper;
• Use circle hooks instead of J-Type hooks;
• Conduct fleet communications to determine where marine mammal sighting
may have occurred and move fishing locations when interactions occur;
• Practice Dolphin Safe procedures
Salmon, Spinach, Feta Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Soybean Oil, Contains 2% or less of: Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spices, Potatoes, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphates, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Methyl Cellulose
Contains fish (salmon) and milk
Keep and cook from frozen.
This is a new website, please register a new account and you can earn tribal points and stay in touch with latest promotions.