Terms & Conditions of Use
Access to this website and the information and material set forth herein (the “Site”) is provided to you subject to the following terms. You understand that your access to and use of this Site constitutes your consent and agreement to abide by these terms.
All transactions and other commercial services are conducted based on written agreements between Biltong Chief Limited (“BCL”) and its customers, and the terms of those agreements are binding on the parties. No other representation, whether made in person, online, electronically, in written, graphical, or verbal communication, may alter the terms of those agreements except that your use of this service constitutes your agreement to the additional terms and conditions applicable to such use.
The material and information contained in this Site has been produced and collated by BCL in accordance with its current practices and policies and with the benefit of information currently available to it. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of the pages of the Site at the time of preparation.
Notwithstanding the efforts made by BCL to ensure the accuracy of the Site, no responsibility or liability is accepted by BCL in respect of any use or reference to the Site, and BCL does not warrant or guarantee the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information herein or that such information will be delivered in a timely or uninterrupted form. The information and material on this Site is provided “as is”. BCL expressly disclaims any obligation to update any information herein and any liability for inaccuracies and omissions in such information. BCL accepts no liability for losses or damages which may be directly or indirectly sustained by any visitor to the Site or other person who obtains access to the material on the Site.
NO CLAIMS ACTIONS OR LEGAL PROCEEDINGS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE BROUGHT BY ANY VISITOR OR OTHER PERSON HAVING REFERENCE TO THE MATERIAL WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY BCL.
Code of Conduct
While using this Site, you agree not to, by any means (including hacking, cracking or defacing any portion of the Site):
- Restrict or inhibit any authorised user from using this Site;
- Use the Site for unlawful purposes;
- Harvest or collect information about Site users without their express consent;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior authorisation;
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, time bomb, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site;
- Use any device, application or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site;
- Permit or help anyone without access to the Site to use the Site through your username and password or otherwise.
Links to Third Party Websites
The BCL Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
The Site’s contents may not be reproduced in whole or in part or otherwise made available without the prior written consent of BCL. Unless specifically indicated otherwise, the pages and contents of this Site including the layout of the site are the copyright of BCL or are protected under third party copyright.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Hong Kong and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such law.